Tuesday, February 25, 2014

268: Life Drawing at Sol Art with Watercolor

I am playing around with watercolor, but one thing I already don't like about it is that it doesn't scan well. I need to up the levels losing all the detail and subtlety of it. Ah well, it's still fun to do! :D

 Here's my warm up sketch at the Duke, drawing a fun duo:

Warm up 1 minutes...already knew I was going to be in for a strange session at this stage. A whole day of drawing keys can be quite exhausting.


Not in order here are poses ranging from 5 minutes and upwards:






I do love this watercolor below:
Really screwed up the last pose, neither of these two drawings were anything like I had in mind. I removed the head from the watercolor drawing because it drew all the attention and ...really..sucked! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment