Monday, February 22, 2010

Day 58

Wohaaooo! I've been gone for a week from this sketchbook!
I was really worn out so I took some time to get some sleep and recover some energy.
But it's time to step back into action!

The best way to learn new stuff is not to make pretty pictures, and to prove it here are some awfull looking images :D Using posemaniacs I looked at a pose for a coupleof seconds and then tried to draw that pose in my sketchbook leaving room for another sketch beside it using the reference.
I think it's a great way to see what your weaknesses are! And great training for your memory muscle too!
I'll try and do tis for a few days and see if I get any better using this method.

greyed out are the sketches drawn from memory and then next to them the drawing from reference (posemaniacs)










No comments:

Post a Comment