Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 61

Hey, I noticed there's more people following my blog! Thanks! Well I have to apologise for some crappy drawings then :D But those bad drawings are the most important ones, don't forget Disney's great quote "We all have 10,000 bad drawings in us so the sooner you get them out the better".
Today I did some memory sketches again using posemaniacs, pick a pose using the random poseviewer. Observe it and then recreate the pose in your sketchbook. This time I drew a little frame first in the corner of my page to help me break down the line of action and proportions a bit better before going in rough. Definitly got some better results this time around. The next and shoulder I always find a real difficult thing to draw, especially from bird perspective, there are just so many connections (the head, the shoulders, arms, breasts, spine...they all journey to that one center).
In grey you can see my memory drawings, and then next to it the pose drawn from reference.





No comments:

Post a Comment